Clear your head, make room for new ideas and fresh impulses - thanks to our famous wind, this is possible here in Germany’s True North. Whether at a conference, a congress, or any other event: Schleswig-Holstein inspires and provides you with new energy. With a unique expanse. With roaring waves. With genuine serenity. With extraordinary locations. With event technology of the highest standard. With first-class gastronomy - and with exceptionally beautiful accommodation far away from the hustle and bustle.
Curious now? Here you will find lots of information about the unlimited conference possibilities in Schleswig-Holstein. We look forward to meeting you and advising you on your next event. Free of charge, of course. Just give us a call: +49 431 600 58 49.
- Free service: advice, support and inspiration, no matter whether it is a congress, a conference or an incentive trip.
- The best network: referral to our regional partners & networking of the MICE industry in Schleswig-Holstein.
- Unique venues: from modern conference hotels and congress centres to castles, old barns and conference ships.
- Green meetings: sustainable and environmentally conscious meetings from catering to event management.
- Sufficient capacities: Over 355 conference centres, conference hotels and event locations altogether.
Whether a congress, a conference, a meeting or a workshop - Schleswig-Holstein's meeting infrastructure stands for versatility. Here you will find the right offer for your event.
Experience Schleswig-Holstein together with your teammates! Two coasts, six nature parks and the Wadden Sea National Park offer numerous opportunities for outdoor activities that will fill your group up with energy.
Are you planning a meeting in a castle or at a location reminiscent of the pioneers of the North or the pride of the Hanseatic League? Discover some impressive venues of different styles - from modern convention centres and hotels to historic barns and meeting ships.
Schleswig-Holstein Convention Bureau
Enrique Garcia Rios
As a partner of the GCB, our meeting, trade fair and incentive destination Schleswig-Holstein benefits from the GCB's strong communication channels and multiple contacts. This gives the Schleswig-Holstein Convention Bureau greater visibility at MICE trade fairs and in the relevant, wide-ranging social media channels. Especially in these difficult times, the cooperation with the GCB strengthens the MICE industry in Germany’s True North.