Dear visitors, a warm welcome to Schleswig-Holstein!
Your stay with us this year will be a little different than usual, but we will do our best to make you feel at home. We would like to ask you to follow our coronavirus ‘house rules’ outlined below. This is how we can protect each other, our loved ones and ourselves.
- A polite hello, or “moin!” as we say here, is just as effective from two metres away – and no shaking hands, please.
- In fact, wash your hands regularly – as thoroughly as if you’ve just been shelling shrimp.
- Others around you will appreciate it, if you cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm.
- This year, we’re all keeping our distance: please remember to maintain 1.5 to two metres distance to others, and wear a face mask in public spaces.
- A smile makes everything easier: Did you know that others can tell by your eyes that you are smiling? Even if you’re wearing a face mask.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- And please accept our apologies for any restrictions in place and any questions that we may need to ask.
You’re here, and that’s great!
Don’t let a virus ruin your stay.
Humour and patience will see us through this new situation.
Many thanks for your cooperation!
By the way: You can download our coronavirus ‘house rules’.